A portable shooting bench is one of the most useful tools a hunter or shooter can have. Last year, I bought a ton of chances on a portable table only to have a guy with one chance win the prize. Undaunted, I bought it from him and still did better than retail. Since that time, I’ve used it more than any other product and having the “pop-up” shooting bench helps make practice and shooting more precise.
Portability is the Key
Whether you are patterning a shotgun, testing broadhead and fieldpoint performance of a crossbow, setting up a scope, or a dozen other shooting situations, having a solid rest and a place to set your tools is invaluable. In a couple of years, the cost savings in ammo will probably pay for the table.
Great Name- Great Product
I’ve used MTM CASE-GARD products over the years with excellent success. The company produces products that solve problems and meet specific needs and the new High-Low Shooting Table is as unique as it is functional. Here’s a quick summary of it’s attributes:
High-Low Shooting Table Features:
• Extreme, high and low adjustability with three legged stability
• Designed for field use or uneven ground, even the side of a hill
• Roomy 17” x 33” table surface, large enough to hold rifle and handgun rests, ammo and tools
• Table adjusts from a low 18” all the way up to a standing 55”
• Ridged polypropylene top with engineering-grade, tripod bottom
• Color: Dark Earth
• MSRP: $139.99
For more information check their website at http://www.mtmcase-gard.com.